Likely between 1926 and 1927
Nurse Hall under construction. The Nurse Hall is located next to the hospital on Independence Ave. A street separates the two buildings. In the photo there is a sign at the top of the street stating "Road Closed except for Hospital Use". Several cars can be seen parked down the street.
Digitizing agency: Dr. Kenneth J. LaBudde Special Collections, University of Missouri--Kansas City.