Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-No Derivative Works 4.0 International License.
Download Full Text (1.6 MB)
This presentation is designed to help health care providers
- Dispel myths around US domestic trafficking
- Define the different types of human trafficking
- Understand the contributing factors for trafficking
- Understand the effect of pornography on the developing brain
- Recognize risk factors and signs and symptoms of trafficking
- Know how to report human trafficking and where to find local resources
Sex Trafficking; Teenagers; Kansas City
Human Trafficking; Adolescent; ; Child; Child Abuse, Sexual; United States
Clinical and Medical Social Work | Pediatric Nursing
When and Where Presented
Adolescent Health Regional Conference, Kansas City, June 6, 2019
Whitfield, Rachel, "Human Trafficking and Today's Youth" (2019). Presentations. 21.