Download Full Text (856 KB)
6 Hall will increase NDNQI RN-RN interaction scores from 5.06 to 5.45 to meet the 2019 National Magnet Facilities benchmark b August 1, 2019.
6 Hall Team Norms
- We strive for excellence: our work is complex, mistakes will happen.
- We provide timely (<1 >week) feedback, which includes positive, learning and interpersonal feedback.
- We celebrate as a team and our environment feels like every individual matters.
- When trust is broken, we ask ourselves: how did I contribute? What can I do to make it better? We are careful in not making assumptions.
- Our behaviors are supportive and display respect.
- We create a work environment that feels consistently awesome.
Nurses, Pediatric; Hospitals, Pediatric; Personnel Turnover; Job Satisfaction; Quality Improvement
NDNQI; National Magnet Facilities Benchmark
Health and Medical Administration | Pediatric Nursing
Rittel, Mallory; Brown, Markeyta; Chenoweth, Ron; Page, Marcy; Peterzalek, Chelsi; and Woldruff, Amanda, "6 Hall Team Norms: It's Our Patient" (2019). Posters. 145.