• Presenting authors are encouraged to block schedules for all applicable dates/times at the time of abstract submission. Authors will be notified of presentation date/time by March 15, 2021.
o QI abstracts: Monday, May 10, 2021 from 11:30 AM-1:30 PM
o Research abstracts: Tuesday-Friday, May 11-14, 2021 from 11:30 AM-1:30 PM
• Presenting authors are expected to meet all deadlines and respond promptly to all electronic communication from members of the Research Days Committee. Lack of response will be forwarded to the Primary Mentor and GME office for further follow-up.
• A PowerPoint template will be provided to the presenting author upon notification of selection as a platform presentation. It is expected that this format will be utilized.
o Platform presentations must be presented by the submitting trainee author
• A Poster template will be provided to the presenting author upon notification of selection as a platform presentation. It is expected that this format will be utilized. NOTE: If the project has been previously presented as a poster, the Research Days Committee will permit use of the previously printed poster.
o If the primary submitting trainee author is not available for presentation of the poster, the poster may be presented by another trainee author on the project
• Presenting authors who chose to decline to present an accepted abstract, in either platform or poster format, must submit written permission from GME to the Research Days Committee at the time of declination.